Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Bone Girl - My Best Friend

This is Bone Girl. She works at the prestigious Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. In the Orthopedic Trauma Center. She is my #1, very best, closest and dearest friend in the world. There is precious little that she doesn't know about me, and precious little I don't know about her. And there's not much that either of us wouldn't do for the other. Yes, she's 27. Yes, I'm old enough to be her father. Deal with it. And for the record--no we haven't. I do wish she were back in Montana though.

DSCF0866
Dinner in Spokane before the Martina McBride/Alan Jackson concert while on her vacation.


I actually made it
Bone Girl in Glacier Park. Same vacation, but she went there alone.

3 Comments:

Blogger Moosekahl said...

You are kidding me! Glad you "introduced me". Thanks for all the nice things though. He's telling the truth...pretty much know everything about everything. And for the record...no we haven't, and we never will :)

4:02 PM, March 24, 2005  
Blogger Julie said...

That is some view, how did she ever leave it!! awesome beyond words

8:30 AM, March 26, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot!
»

4:27 PM, December 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home