Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Eye Girl

This is Eye Girl. Also known as "The Princess". She's currently at school in Portland learning everything there is to know about corneas and lenses and eye boogers and the goopy stuff that's inside the eyeball. She's going to be world famous some day.

DSCF0261 DSCF0294

These were taken at a little party last year celebrating, among other things, my birthday. She was my lead trumpet player last year. There's a story about my missing goatee; if you really need to know, just ask. Out in Blogger World, she's known as just.a.girl. Go check her blog--it may make her update it more! I'll leave the belly button picture up as long as she'll let me.

1 Comments:

Blogger just.a.girl said...

so i come here to show a friend what some views of MT look like and all of a sudden.. BAM.. there's my belly button. WTF dood? :)

its cool no worries. thanks for the intro! :)

adios!

4:24 PM, March 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home