Monday, April 18, 2005

Ouch!!

DSCF1788
I am not picking my nose here. This picture was taken about 3:30 AM, eleven hours after the renegade music stand attacked me, and after playing a 4 hour gig. You might be able to see the center of my lower lip beginning to bruise. Just imagine how painful it must be to play when the mouthpiece sits right on top of that gash. Am I whining a little here???

DSCF1770
The band. The Teacher took my camera and got a couple of shots when she had a break. This is the best of the bunch. We actually have a new member here since the post below. The trombonist in the middle is "Skippy". He's a pretty good player, but he's only 17. He's a bit immature in this type of playing, but he'll develop. Besides, everybody should know a "Skippy"!

4 Comments:

Blogger Moosekahl said...

I thought you said "No way" on posting that picture. Now, I feel better since Just-A-Girl and I aren't the only one's who have to suffer through the viewing.

6:54 PM, April 18, 2005  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I'm cringing....

1:32 PM, April 20, 2005  
Blogger just.a.girl said...

lizabeth:
cringing from the closeup or from the owie? :)

i'm home in 5 days scott.. is the beer cold?

1:51 PM, April 29, 2005  
Blogger Moosekahl said...

Man...update this with a new picture. i'm going to start having nightmares if I keep coming back and seeing that picture EVERY time!

8:36 PM, April 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home