Monday, May 09, 2005

The Ladies

DSCF1818
This would be Mom and the sisters after our Mother's Day golf outing. From left to right: Sister 2, Sister 3, Mom (behind the flowers--I'll have to find something better....), and S3's oldest (Niece 3). Not a great picture, since no one's looking at the camera, but at least it's better than looking at my lip!
DSCF1822
These two young ladies are my nieces (S2's girls). For ID purposes, we'll call them N1 & N2. Despite their apparent disinterest in Mother's Day, they really are good kids. Disgustingly good, even!

Ooh, the artwork behind the lampshade (which you can't see very well) is the same artwork referred to here.

I also notice that my photos here are not terribly good. Faces behind flowers or magazines, no one looking at the camera, artwork behind the lamp. I'm really much better than this. Really!

1 Comments:

Blogger *** said...

Oh, N1 and N2 are girls. We have a way of giving "that look" at any given moment. We're born with that ability. But we're still really sweet! :)

9:47 AM, August 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home