Friday, November 04, 2005

Trip To Oregon

Be sure to click on the pictures to see the large version!


This is Cannon Beach on the Oregon Coast. It's one of the most photographed beaches in Oregon. As you can see, there wasn't much of a crowd. Then again, it was cold and windy and early November! This is me waiting for the tide to come in and take me away, and Just.A.Girl just lookin' sassy!



The waves were particularly heavy this day! It was also the first day to put the new camera through some paces. All pictures were taken basically from the same spot. All close ups were taken with the new zoom lens. Yes, I think the camera was a fine purchase. If the butt munch who stole mine shows his face again, I might have to thank him!


I wasn't going to post these pics, but I think the world needs to see them! The one on the left is Addict's initial reaction to seeing me in her studio. Somewhere between pure shock and "who the hell is THIS dork?" The second picture is Addict and Kalani chatting it up. I told Kalani to smile for this picture. I think she may have been flashing me instead....


This is j.a.g. sucking down a watermelon martini from 30 floors above downtown Portland. All windows, and a great view from up there! I don't know how she did it, but she got me to eat sushi! I don't know that I'm hooked or anything, but it was certainly a good experience!


The picture on the left is after driving about 9 hours, non-stop. Do I look tired? I should. I found that having a flash going off in your face will give a good boost of adrenaline. Doesn't help trying to find the road right afterwards though. The second picture is photographic evidence of being attacked by the lunatic ferret (read all about it on the other blog). Please excuse the dry, scaly, hairy feet. They've never been one of my better features...

5 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

all great pics...hows that Pacific Ocean?? :) gotta love being only a couple hours from the beach...

love seeing JAG and Addict...too cool...

peace...

11:16 AM, November 05, 2005  
Blogger duff said...

those ocean pictures are fantastic.

the foot pioctures aren't too bad, either. your feet don't look particularly dry or scaly to me....

8:53 AM, November 06, 2005  
Blogger dc said...

Oh, the surf looked cold. Woderful pictures. dc

3:18 PM, November 07, 2005  
Blogger Maddie K said...

don't know how else to get in touch with you... my hnt post is up for this week... sorry I've been out of the loop for awhile... got a lot going on....

10:19 AM, November 10, 2005  
Blogger Beth said...

LOL Those are GREAT!

Happy HNT, Sugar!

3:11 PM, November 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home